Saudi authorities have issued Saudi green cards or premium accommodation under Royal Decree no. (M / 106) of 10-09-1440 Hijri, which grants a resident many rights.
Today we are sharing the A to Z procedure to apply for the Saudi Premium Residency card or Saudi Green Card.
Types of Green Cards
There are two types of Saudi Green cards (Premium card) available for residents,
- Permanent Resident Card (Premium card) one time payments almost 800,000 SAR.
- Second one year Saudi Green Card (Premium card) which is almost 100,000 SAR.
- Requirements for Apply Saudi Green Card
Check below the mentioned list of required documents that must be submitted.
- Saudi National residence permit (SAUDI IQAMA) number if the applicant is in Saudi Arabia or has even been in the country on an Iqama.
- Saudi Any bank statement for the last two (2) years.
- Currents Saudi home address with proof of the National Address Registration. If you don’t have a National address click here.
- Detail about your families, like Wives and children.
- Current Salary Slip which is stamped by the company and the Chamber of Commerce.
- Title deed or real estate Ownership document certified from the Accreditation Authority.
- If you get any loan from Bank then you need to submit a loan certificate from the lender or bank guarantees.
- The audited financial statements from the Chartered Accountant.
- Certificates proving the ownership of the shares approved by the concerned authorities.
- Personal picture of the applicant and his family.
- Passport copies of the applicant and his family members.
- Copies of all visas of Saudi Arabia stamped on the applicant’s passports in the last 15 years.
Procedure How to Apply For Saudi Green Card?
There are three (3) steps to apply for a Saudi Green card (Premium Residency card) which have been explained below. First of all, Open the website “https://sapric.gov.sa” and click on the Register Now button.
Step 1: Fill information. The first step in the registration process is filling the form. You need to fill it with your personal information such as name, passports detail and email, etc. after the registration you need to
Verify your email address.
Verify your phone number.
Step 2: Processing Application. Login to your account and click in the Request Premium Residency. Here you need to enter the following detail;
- Application information.
- Applicant information.
- Passport information.
- National Address and Contact detail.
- Parent’s information.
- Spouse information.
- Children information.
- Education information.
- Occupation information.
- Financial solvency.
- Travel and visas.
- General and additional information.
Step 3: Residency Issuance.
After approved application by the government, you will receive an email to make payment for the Saudi Premium Residency (Saudi Green Card). The payment for the Saudi premium card needs to be made within 30 days of acceptance notification from the government.
Benefits of Saudi Green cards
Saudi green card holder has below benefits,
Keep their families in Saudi Arabia without paying the dependent fee.
Apply for a family visit visa for their family members.
Apply for a housemaid visa or a domestic worker visa.
Purchase a property in Saudi Arabia for industrial trading or Makkah and Madinah. However, you can obtain a property on a lease of 99 years in Makkah and Madinah.
Work in the private sector and switch their jobs without the transfer of sponsorship procedures. The Government of Saudi Arab will be their sponsor.
The cardholder would be able to go out of Saudi Arabia without an Exit re-entry visa in your birth country.
They will be able to use the immigration counters reserved for Saudi at Saudi Airports.
They can practice commercial activities in line with the regulation for foreign investments.
For the latest updates, press the bill icon and ALLOW NOTIFICATION.