- Confidential Company
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
· Design of prototype of products for manufacture for both Oil and Industrial markets meeting the requirements of quality, timing, cost and specifications.
· Responsible for the completion of product design and component, with selection of appropriate material.
· Knowledge of industry standards such as API, ANSI, ASME and ASTM.
· Design experience with pressure containing devices related to the surface or sub-sea oilfield market.
· Construct or direct the construction of layouts of possible design and make best choice recommendations to the manager.
· Produce or direct the production of manufacturing drawings and working layouts for product design with the manager’s approval.
· Perform fundamental calculation for design stresses, pressure ratings, internal and external loads etc.
· Preparation of design reports for verification by 3rd party.
· Close monitoring of the manufacture of prototypes and products.
· Analyzing test results.
· Preparing of technical summaries.
· Coordinate inputs from other departments to establish the most cost effective way to produce the product.
· Assist with general engineering problems that require design changes.
· Provide technical support to manufacturing.
· Direct the draftsmen and technicians in the assembly and testing of prototypes.
· Conduct field evaluation of new products and investigate problems associated with existing products.
· Review and approve drawings, reject disposition and initiate change notices and prototype manufacturing requests.
Others duties assigned by the management as per the need of the time
Ability to analyze