Data Entry “Documentation”
- Confidential Company
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
• Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
• Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
• Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
• Apply data program techniques and procedures.
• Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
• Scan documents and print files, when needed.
• Keep information confidential.
• Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
• Comply with data integrity and security policies.
• Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
• Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
• Typing Must be speed and accurate.
- Microsoft Excel
- Presentation Skills