National Feed Co. Ltd (FEEDCO)
- Prepare and maintain work tools and equipment and keep them safe.
- Monitor the work control panel and fix any technical problems.
- Monitor power generators perform required maintenance functions.
- Installation, testing and maintenance of electrical or electronic wires, equipment, devices, appliances and installations, using hand tools and power tools.
- Monitor the efficiency of machinery and equipment at work.
- Control voltage and temperature readings.
- Follow safety and security procedures.
- Receive the required spare parts for machinery and equipment from warehouse management.
- Make maintenance requests in case of emergency or accident.
- Supervise compressors, steam boilers, heavy engines, wires, heavy circuit breakers, and solution of nurseries if obtained in one of these equipment.
- Supervise the PLC electrical control devices and solve the problems where they exist.
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Electrical/General Engineering is required