Graphics Designer/Video Editor
- Confidential Company
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
The candidate will be working in the field of Service Transition and Marketing. He/She will create/edit promotional videos to prompt IT Services. Also create concepts and design for all media including: print and digital advertising, consumer flayers, online marketing, campaign and brand strategy. The candidate will also maintain cutting-edge industry knowledge and trends. Further, will create a conceptual design that communicates effectively and develop awareness media in coordination with IT service proponents and Public Relations Department to promote the IT services.
- Video-editing skills.
- At Least 3 years of relevant experience along with advanced skill level in design software such as (photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw-AutoCAD, InDesign).
- Familiarity with user experience and user interface design and processes.
- Proficiency MS Office skills
- Experience in Digital Advertisement.
- Must be able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work successfully and effectively, both independently and as part of a team in a multicultural environment.
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communications skills