The Interior Ministry has allowed manufacturing companies to bring their critical workers from 13 banned countries (including India, Pakistan) to Saudi Arabia without spending 14 days in another country.
13 banned countries
As a general rule of law, should a non-Saudi come from one of the following 13 countries, he would have to spend 14 days in another country before entering Saudi Arabia.
- South Africa
- The UAE.
8 conditions to avoid quarantine
Enterprises may, however, request the Ministry of Home Affairs to release a 14-day quarantine for ex-pats coming from 13 banned countries if the following conditions are met;
- Only a manufacturing company can request it.
- The company does not violate any protocol against coronavirus.
- Employee’s Tawakkalna status is immune.
- The expat is a critical employee for the operations.
- Workers get a negative PCR 72 hours before the trip.
- The worker commits to 7 days house guarantee upon arrival.
- Complete the vaccine registration on the Muqeem website before arrival.
- The exemption is not available to the dependents of the expat.
How to apply for 14 days quarantine exemption?
To apply for an exemption, the manufacturing company must;
Create one PDF file for all the documents below.
- Exclude Reentry Visa.
- Travel ticket.
- Commercial commercial registration.
- Consult the HR of your company if you are a manufacturing company.
- They received an email from the Ministry of Industry and Mineral Resources.
- Show them the form we gave in the link, and they will understand the process.
- The form and correspondence with the ministry is given in the article.
- You can send a message to the ministry’s Twitter account to verify.