The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has allowed visitors from 20 countries experiencing a travel ban to extend expired visit visas from outside Saudi Arabic online outside Saudi Arabia. To be able to do this:
Extend unused / expired visitor visa
First of all Open Enjaz IT website: https://enjazit.com.sa/Enjaz/ExtendExpiredVisa
Fill in the following details that can be found on the visitor’s visa on the passport;
• Visa number.
• Passport number.
• Email address.
• Image code.
Successful: If the visitor’s visa is not used and you are eligible for this service, the system will take you to the next page where you can complete the requirements to extend the Saudi visitor’s visa from outside Saudi Arabia. (Please be able to share screenshots in the comments below if you are able to do so.)
Unsuccessful: If the extended and unused visitor visa may not be extended, the following messages will appear.
- “Visa data is not included in the extension.”
- “An error occurred, verify the application data and try again.”
Which visa can be extended?
- The validity of the visa can be extended free of charge until 31 July.
- Only a one-time entry visa can be extended.
- The expired visa for multiple access cannot be extended.
- The extension is only possible if the visitor’s visa has expired during the period of suspension of travel from 20 countries.
- It does not apply to the work and permanent family visa.
- The visa that has not yet been stamped on the passport cannot be extended. If the visa has expired, you will need to reapply.
List of 20 banned countries
From 02 February 2021, the Ministry of the Interior has announced a travel ban on passengers coming from the following 20 countries.
On May 30, 2021, the travel ban was lifted for passengers coming from 11 out of 20 countries. The 9 countries are highlighted in red and others in green.
On July 4, 2021, 3 more countries were added to the list of banned countries. These lands are highlighted in blue.
The visitor visa can only be extended if the visitor visa has expired during the time of suspension of the trip.
10-The United Arab Emirates.
12-The United States of America.
17-The United Kingdom.