In this article, we will show you How to get an umrah appointment with Eatmarna App. The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, from October 4, 2020, Kingdom will allow 6,000 domestic pilgrims daily to perform Umrah in the first phase. In the second phase, 15,000 domestic pilgrims may perform Umrah per day from 18 October. Visitors from outside Saudi Arabia are allowed from November 1, when Umrah’s capacity will increase to 20,000 pilgrims per day.
How to get an umrah appointment with Eatmarna App
- First, download and install the Eatmarna app by clicking here. Today it is currently only available for the iPhone, but you do not have to worry, the Android version will be available within a few days. We will then provide the link to the Android version here.
- When you open the Eatmarna app, you have the option to select a language. You can select the desired language and click on “apply”. look at the following screenshot.
- On the next page, you have options. You can create a free account on this page. Click on ‘new user’ to register a free account in the Eatmarna app.
- Now you will see a confirmation message in which you appear that you should have registered in the Tawakklna app before you started using Eatmarna. It is therefore mandatory to register an account in the Tawakklna app. Now click on “Continue”.
- For registration in the Eatmarna app, you see three options; citizen or resident, Golf, and external metamer. You must choose the first “citizen or resident”.
- Now enter your iqama number, contact number, choose a password, check the box next to ‘accept the terms and conditions’, and finally click on ‘register’. Note: your password must contain at least one uppercase letter, number.
- After clicking on “register”, it sends code via SMS to the mobile phone number you provided during registration. Enter the OTP code, click “verify” and you will be taken to your Eatmarna account.
- If the work begins now, you can now book appointments for Umrah, Ziarah, and prayers in the Holy Mosque. You will see three options:
- Services: to book reservations for umrah, Sarah, and prayer.
- Permission: this tab contains a list/record of your already obtained permits (if any).
- Booking: a list of partner services such as flight booking and hotel booking, etc.
- Click on ‘services’ to make a discussion of umrah, ziarah, or prayer.
- Currently, only the Umrah permit is opened for application because it is the beginning of the first phase. later other permits will also be opened for application. Click on Umrah permit and it will show your name. Choose your name and click continue. If you want to take a friend or family member with you, you can ‘add a companion’. Click on it to add a friend. When adding a friend, you must enter his / her details, such as her resident/citizen status, iqama or passport number, contact number, nationality. Finally, click on “add”.
- You can add more than one friend to your application. Once you’ve added friends, you’ll see all the friends in your account. You need to select your friends and click “Continue”.
- In the next step, you can select an available date for appointments when you want to perform umrah. It is worth mentioning that it is better to choose the Hijri calendar. If you choose the Gregorian calendar, you may not find an open appointment slot, so it’s better to choose Hijri.
- Select date, appointment time, and gate/access/meeting point.
- Mark ‘obligations and instructions’
- Click continue.
- You will receive a permit after clicking “continue”.
- After that, You will also receive an SMS with permit details. You must show this permit at the entrance gate. So keep this app on your phone so you can show it to staff appointed at the entrance gate you have chosen for the Umrah permit.
See More in video
Thanks for reading! Share this article if you enjoyed it.