In this article, we will show you how to tawakkalna registration online. The register on tawakkalna app is part of Saudi Arabia’s preventative measures for you and everyone’s safety. It was developed in collaboration with the Ministry of Health and the Saudi Data and Artificial Intelligence Authority (SADIA).
The Saudi government has ensured that the security of all citizens and residents, Saudi Data and AI Authority (SDAIA) developed the Tawakkalna app; to help government entities that COVID-19.
The main purpose of Tawakkalna with the launch was to provide an online edition permit during exclusion for employees in the public and private sector, as well as individuals, in collaboration with the Ministry of Health and other government entities that helped curb the virus. By restoring life to normal, the app strengthens the preventative measures for individuals, public and private sector, by providing multiple email services.
Tawakkalna Registration Online
You can register in the Tawakkalna app in two ways:
- A citizen or resident unregistered in Absher
- Signing up (visitor\GCC citizen)
Before the registration on the Tawakkalna Registration Online, you will need to make a new account on Absher. In case, you don’t have an Absher account then follow the simple steps for making an Absher account. If you already have an Absher account then you will shorl down and follow the Tawakkalna Registration steps.
Making Absher Account
Firstly thing you need to do to register with an Absher account in Saudi Arabia, Therefore open the Absher website, i.e http://www.absher.sa/. Here you will find two options and you need to select the “Individual” tab for registering or creating an account.
The website will be launched in Arabic; you must change the language to English to register for an account. It is available at the top left of your computer screen.
Now click on the “New User?” icon for registration or creation of the account. It is available just below the tab where the system asks for the username and password of existing Absher account holders.
In the next step of Absher registration, you need to register the following information on the screen opened on your screen.
- Iqama Number
- Mobile Number
- Select Preferred Language as English
- Check the box to confirm the terms and conditions and press “Next” for account registration or creation
After that in the next step to register an account with Absher, you will receive an SMS with a verification code on the mobile number you just entered. Enter the code and your iqama number on the page and press “OK” to register.
In the last step of Absher’s new registration, you will find a confirmation message on the computer screen that your account has been registered. Now you need to activate your account. You only need to print this form to activate it.
After that you will need to activate your Account. You just follow this link:
Mobile Number Verification for Tawakkalna
- Login to your Absher account
- Select Individuals
- After that, Click Services
- Select Services
- Click on General Services
- Click Register a Mobile Number for Tawakkalna
- Fill in the mandatory fields ID number Date of the Birth Phone number
- When the verification process is completed. You will receive an SMS stating that you are now able to register in Tawakkalna
- Finally, The recommender will receive an SMS on their Absher registered phone number. Containing a verification code to complete the Tawakkalna registration process.
A citizen or resident unregistered in Absher
- First, you need to download the app in the Google Play Store (here). And iOS phones in the Apple Store (here).
- Click ’Sign up‘
- Click “Citizen/Resident”
- After that, Click “Next”
- You will receive a verification code on your Absher registered phone number
- Create a password that has: More than 8 characters, At least one number, At least one lower case letter, At least one upper case letter
- Allow the app to access your location
- Select your home location on the map
- Finally, Fill the Covid-19 health survey
Signing up (visitor\GCC citizen)
- Select the registration type (Visitor\GCC citizen)
- Fill in the required information Passport\GCC ID number Nationality Date of the birth Phone number
- Click Next
- Enter the verification code sent to you via SMS
- Finally, Enter a password and confirm it
Resetting your password
This feature allows users to reset their password:
- Select user type
- Fill in the required information
- After that, Click next
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone
- Enter your new password and confirm it
- Finally, Click Next
See More Detail in this video Tawakkalna Registration Online
Thanks for reading! Share this article if you enjoyed it.