Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels. Execute the disposal of materials & system updates after receiving required approvals. Coordinate the handling of freight and the movement of equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom on system
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Enforce all company rules and policies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, labeling supplies & expiry dates tracking
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those record keeping
- Execute the disposal of materials & system updates after receiving required approvals
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment according to quality guideline
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with emphasis in Warehouse Management.
- Minimum 1 Years’ experience in Warehouse Management.
- Saudi Nationality is a must
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and store management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills to operate common office equipment & Computer systems
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 10-12 Kilograms.